The decision to buy or sell a property is generally one of the biggest financial choices a person will make in their lives. That is why it is so important to not only be sure in your decision, but also have someone in your corner who knows the ins and outs of the industry. As one of the leading estate sale companies in the area, we have decades of communal experience between our qualified real estate auction agents. When you’ve got someone from Metzger Property Services in your corner, you can rest easy knowing that there won’t be any curve balls thrown your way due to inexperience.
Estate sales, farmland sales, etc., whether you are looking to sell or buy an estate, Metzger Property Services can help you. Our clients have a stellar reputation of finding or selling their properties fast, and at a price they are happy with. Estate auctions offer a host of benefits that other home buying and selling venues do not.
Benefits of Buying/Selling Real Estate at Auction
- As a seller, you can almost completely eliminate the need for an open house if you sell your estate at auction.
- As a seller, you can set the minimum bid for your property, meaning you will never have to settle for too little.
- As a seller, you can minimize any advertising expenses, which should be taken care of by your auctioneer.
- As both a seller and a buyer, you can shorten the shorten the whole process by going through auction rather than other home buying or selling avenues.
- As a buyer, you (and your competitors) get to effectively set the final price. It is not at all uncommon for buyers to walk out with a new property well under market value.
- As a buyer, when you bid on a property at auction, you will likely have the chance to put in bids on other properties as well. There is usually a wide selection of estates to choose from, increasing your chances of finding the right one for you.
Our agents list and sell all types of real estate at auction or private sale. Our agents offer you experienced real estate brokers who are ready to serve your needs. Whether it’s agricultural, residential, commercial or developmental we have an agent with the experience you need working for you. For sales or acquisitions, private or auction, we can help. Please feel free to give us a call for additional information.